For 6 Weeks, each week we meet on Sundays on dates listed below…
– Sunday, January 10, 17, 24, 31 & February 07, 14, 2021… each of those dates we meet at 10:00 am – 12:30 pm Dubai time, GMT+4
We offer parental developmental workshops for individuals or groups interested in expanding their parenting techniques and skillsets. Our workshops provide parents with the tools and support they need to deliver love and guidance to their children in order to create warm relationships that will last them a lifetime. These workshops are live and facilitated by Anisa Al Sharif. This is done through easy-to-access support, classes, and literature. Book your workshop now or contact us for more information.
– Sunday, January 10, 2021, at 10:00 am – 12:30 pm (Dubai time, GMT+4)
Foundation week! You will be introduced to
1. Concept of Listening
2. Learn how the connection is the primary factor in building your child’s brain & intelligence
– Sunday, January 17, 2021, at 10:00 am – 12:30 pm (Dubai time, GMT+4)
You will learn
1. Why children go off-track
2. powerful tools to help children heal from upsetting times and overcome their difficulties.
– Sunday, January 24, 2021, at 10:00 am – 12:30 pm (Dubai time, GMT+4)
You will learn
1. Understand & handle your re-stimulation,
2. Special tools help to stop the children from their difficult behavior.
– Sunday, January 31, 2021, at 10:00 am – 12:30 pm (Dubai time, GMT+4)
You will be learning:
1. About the children’s signal of disconnection.
2. Understand these signals.
3. Setting limits respectfully to help them offload their hurt that blocks their connection.
– Sunday, February 07, 2021, at 10:00 am – 12:30 pm (Dubai time, GMT+4)
You will be introduced to
1. Concept of playing & laughter in building children’s confidence.
2.discuss building emotional understanding & consistency.
– Sunday, February 14, 2021, at 10:00 am – 12:30 pm (Dubai time, GMT+4)
Summing the whole program together. We will discuss time in & time out. Review all the tools & techniques in addition to putting a connection plan using all the listening tools effectively.